I was delighted to be nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Janina at Food (Policy) For Thought .Thank you, it means a lot to know that my blog is being read with interest! I always enjoy the posts at Food (Policy) for Thought and would urge my readers to visit as well.
So, apart from celebrating with extra ice cream and putting up the Liebster button on my blog, I also get to nominate 5 awesome bloggers for the Liebster Award.
3. The Botanist in the Kitchen
4. Fancy Beans
5. Cami Ryan
The rules for the award are:
- Thank your Liebster Award presenter on your blog
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed
- Inform them that they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
The Liebster Award is a great way to bring attention to blogs that make for absorbing reading and I have nominated the ones I like a lot. It is hard to determine the number of followers (not all blogs have counters) but I hope no one will mind! Happy Blogging and reading , everyone!